- 70-200mm f2.8 VR AFS
- 70–200mm 1:2,8 G ED AF-S VR II
- ARCA SWISS compatible (approved by manufacturer), 38 mm Dovetail style
Note: This product is shipped with a silver knob.
Some collared, telephoto lenses have a foot than can be removed. If your lens has this option, choose one of our foot replacements instead of a lens plate. A replacement foot with built-in-dovetail mounting will be lighter, lower in profile, and provide the best possible stability for your lens. Really Right Stuff foot replacements are precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum and are fully compatible with any Arca-Swiss quick-release system. This foot replaces the Nikon lens collar foot on AF-S VR and VR-II 70-200mm/f2.8 lenses.
1. To remove the Nikon foot, unscrew the lock knob, depress the spring-loaded tab, and slide the foot forward.
2. To install the LCF-10, slide it on from front to back until you feel it snap into place, then tighten the lock knob.
If your LCF-10 feels loose check the plate mount where the LCF-10 snaps onto the collar. This thin aluminum Nikon plate mount is easily deformed by tripod use. Replace yours with our LCF-10P; see link under Related Items at left.
Only compatible with Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR and VR-II or a Really Right Stuff LC-A10, LC-A11, LC-A12 and LC-A13 replacement collars.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized; Type II Black
- (1) 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
What’s in the box?
- LCF-10 foot replacement
- M2.5 hex key for M3 safety stop screws
- (2) M3 safety-stop screw
- Replacement foot user’s guide
- Weight: 2.7 oz / 76g
- Height: 1.2" / 31mm
- Length: 3.2" / 81mm
- Width: 2.1" / 55mm
- Add quick-release functionality to your collared, telephoto lens by mounting a replacement foot with built-in dovetail that is lighter in weight and lower in profile than the stock lens foot.
- Also used with LC-A10, LC-A11, LC-A12 and LC-A13 replacement collars
- 1 x integrated QD socket in the base