- 300mm f2.8 L IS II
- 400mm f4 DO IS II
- ARCA SWISS compatible (approved by manufacturer), 38 mm Dovetail style
Some collared, telephoto lenses have a foot than can be removed. If your lens has this option, choose one of our foot replacements instead of a lens plate.
A replacement foot with built-in-dovetail mounting will be lighter, lower in profile, and provide the best possible stability for your lens. Really Right Stuff foot replacements are precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum and are fully compatible with many 38 mm dovetail style quick-release systems.
This foot replaces the Canon lens collar foot. RRS added a rear dovetail extension to this foot. This allows good balance when the new lightweight lens is used with a heavy camera body and tele-extenders. Only this replacement foot will deliver enough fore/aft adjustability for proper balance on a gimbal head.
- To remove the Canon foot, use the M3 hex key tool that comes with the LCF-52 to completely remove the four Canon mounting screws.
- To install the LCF-52, use the four original Canon screws and secure the Really Right Stuff foot to the lens collar.
- If your mounting screws loosen over time, consider using a drop of medium threadlocker, such as Vibratite or Loctite 242 for better security.
Use one of our Long Lens Support Packages to stabilize your telephoto lenses and improve your shots.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized; Type II Black
- (1) 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
- Strap Boss
What’s in the box?
- LCF-52 foot replacement
- M2.5 hex key for M3 safety stop screws
- (2) M3 safety-stop screw
- M3 balldriver tip stubby long hex key
- Replacement foot user’s guide
- Length: 4.0" / 100mm
- Height: 1.25" / 32mm
- Weight: 2.4 oz / 68g