BH-55 ballhead with B2 Pro II clamp.
BH-55 Pro features:
- Ergonomic design gives superior handling and unsurpassed reliability.
- Lowest profile in its class.
- Large main locking knob incorporates stainless steel ballbearings for a lifetime of silky smooth control.
- Dual drop-notches allow maximum flexibility for positioning the camera.
- Micrometer tension adjustment is repeatable and absolutely reliable.
- Precision panning base is finely laser-engraved at 2.5 degrees intervals and features our unique drum & brake design for effortless locking.
- All components are of the finest Really Right Stuff quality, machined from solid aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight.
- Comes with screw knob clamp for tried and true clamping strength.
- Really Right Stuff-style camera body quick-release plate required; purchase separately. Body plates are model specific, not generic. Under the Categories tab on left, select "Camera & L-plates" then drill down to your specific make and model.
Comes packed in its own padded Cordura protective draw-string pouch. Use the pouch to cover and protect the ballhead when mounted to the tripod, for carrying the ballhead in your carry-on luggage when traveling, or when the ballhead & tripod are strapped to a photo backpack.
This item includes ballhead, quick-release clamp, and storage pouch. Images may show additional items that are not included.
- Load Capacity: 50 lb / 23 kg
- Height: 3.7 in / 94 mm
- Base Diameter: 2.9 in / 74 mm
- Ball Diameter: 2.2 in / 55 mm
- Tripod Mount: 3/8"-16
- Weight: 1.8 lb / 816 g