The Plamp Stake is a device which allows the Plamp II to be secured independently and anchored in a wide variety of ground types, creating a stable, stand-alone pole for attaching your Plamp. This opens up new creative possibilities and isolates your subject from unwanted vibrations and movements coming from your tripod and camera. The Plamp Stake consists of two components: the Ground Spike and the Extension Tube. The modular nature of the design makes it easy to add height extensions, and allows the Plamp Stake and Spike to simply reverse into a compact assembly for storage. The Ground Spike is a high-quality custom screwdriver. In our extensive search we found nothing that compared in terms of functionality and cost effectiveness. The spike has been designed for quick and easy placement without the need for a hammer. The Extension Tube is a high grade UV resistant plastic pipe which is designed to hold the spike.
- Simplicity in design and function
- Lightweight and compact
- High quality materials and construction
- Travel Friendly (*Meets 2014 TSA Guidelines)
- Doubles as a slotted head screwdriver
- Extension acts as a storage sheath for the spike
- Easily inserted into a variety of ground types including rocky soil
- Eliminates vibration transmission from camera to subject held in Plamp
- Allows delibrate positioning of reflectors independent of tripod or other available anchors
- Weight: 6.0 oz (169g)
- Maximum Extended Length: 17 inches (43.18 cm)
- Dimensions (Sheathed): (L x W x H): 1.3" x 1.3" x 12.75"