Pegasus – The "Leading" Ball Head
Its innovative construction allows this ball panning head to carry out laterally guided movements. At the same time, Pegasus offers high stability and easy operation. The unique "MotionControl" technology prevents unintented lateral tilting.
The Pegasus tripod heads provides high stability for static exposures as well as unlimited flexibility in dynamic photography. You can use it with a wide range of lenses from wide angle to low aperture telephoto lenses plus for portrait and landscape formats.
Pegasus is one of the most innovative tripod heads:
- Universal – Optimal allround tripod head for usage in nature, tele and travel photography
- MotionControl – Laterally stable guiding for controlled movement in dynamic tele photography
- Tilting stability – Oversize ball allows firm fixation and enormous stability
- Ergonomic – One single clamping lever – always in same position relative to the camera lens unit
- Multifunctional – Simple lateral tilting for portrait format. Basis for panoramic photography by blocking of horizontal axis
- Fast & Secure – Integrated quick releasecoupling in dove tail profile with safety pin, compatible for third party quick release plates (e. g. ArcaSwiss)
- Tilt angle: 43 degrees
- Friction preset
- Panorama base locking
- Ball diameter: 64 mm
- Quick release coupling 160
- Tripod adapter: Diameter 85 mm – 3/8 " or optional levelling unit 75/100 mm
- Height: 112 mm
- Max. load: 15 kg
- Weight: 1,55 kg = 3,42 lb.