Series 3 (top leg diameter 32.9mm) is the perfect choice for those who want to travel light but need enough stability for professional equipment.
GT3543XLS is the 4 section extra long model, for users requiring overhead height. It replaces the GT3542XLS.
- Weight: 2.29 Kg
- Top Attachment 3/8'' screw attachmenttype
- Bubble Spirit Level (no.): 1 number
- Carrying Bag Included: none
- Centre Column: no centre column
- Closed Length: 71 cm
- Easy Link: Yes
- Leg Angles: 23°, 53°, 86°
- Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
- Leg Sections: 4
- Legs Tube Diameter: 21.7, 25.3, 29, 32.9 mm
- Material: CarbonExact
- Max Height: 202 cm
- Min Height: 10 cm
- Minimum Working Temperature -30 °C
- Safety Payload: 25 kg
- Upper Disc Diameter: 70 mm
Systematic is the choice of exacting professional photographers who use long lenses and heavy cameras. Not only are Systematic Gitzo’s strongest and most stable tripods, they’re also modular, with a top casting element that opens and closes to allow each tripod to be configured with a flat disk, geared or sliding center column, video half-ball adaptor, leveling base or other Systematic accessories. The latest range features Carbon eXact tubes, new ultra-stable feet and the Easy Link attachment, making the Systematic even more stable, versatile, and ergonomic. The Easy Link attachment (3/8'' thread) allows the user to attach various accessories such as a Manfrotto arm to use lighting accessories.