One Bag. Multiple Missions.
The Uinta spans the gap between urban and adventure lifestyles. Whether you need a technical day pack for photo/video gear, or a reliable adventure pack that accommodates a single DSLR and living essentials, Uinta adapts with specially-designed modules to fit your needs. Easily access gear through any of the multiple access points and rest assured it is always protected behind tested CORDURA® and custom weatherproof ripstop X-Pac®.
Available modules allow for pro sized DSLR gear and come with fully customizable dividers. Carrying just the gear you need is easy and accessible.
- Use both the Medium and Small Pro Modules for the maximum camera gear configuration.
- Use the Pro Large Modul - fills Uinta completly
- Use only the Medium Pro Module and give yourself some additional space for extra essentials at the bottom of the pack.
- Use the compact Modules small and medium and you have more space for other stuff
- With the Small Pro Module you can handle a light camera setup with ample room for hiking essentials. The Small Pro Module can be installed in both the lower and upper sections of the bag. This allows you to manage the weight distribution in the pack to be exactly the way you want.
- Dual access doors allow you to access your gear from the front or back of the modules. The foam on the doors may also be removed to help decrease weight when needed, and to allow for quick access with the flap folded and nicely tucked away.
- For those times when you’re not taking your beloved camera gear, the Uinta is incredibly lightweight and durable, offering a spacious 30 liters of interior storage space.
Uinta features an extremely comfortable yet breathable harness system. , the Uinta is
perfect for day trips in the mountains or photo shoots on location. In any situation, accessing gear is easy through any of the multiple access points. In addition, when you need it, stow up to a 17” MacBook Pro in the padded interior compartment.
Available as an accessory, the Tripod & Hydration System (THS) is a unique solution for carrying a water bladder and tripod. The THS attaches to the front of the bag using durable, hard plastic buckles and can hold up to a two liter water bladder and/or tripod.
- 420D dia square nylon w/ 2x PU backing
- Cutom X-Pac w/ 2x PU backing
- YKK weather sealed zippers
- N/500D Spandura reinforcement
- Woojin (WJ) hardware
- Padded air mesh
- 1000D CORDURA® w/ 2x PU backing
GuraGear Stands Behind their Gear
- Ultimate warranty
- Guaranteed workmanship
- Absolutely no PVC
- Designed in the USA / Made in Vietnam
- Multi-Point Front and Rear Access
- Customizable Photo/Video Modules for Ultimate
- Flexibility (Sold Separately)
- Quick Connect Tripod & Hydration System (Sold Separately)
- Padded Laptop/Tablet Sleeve (Up to 17”)
- Fully Adjustable & Ventilated Harness and Belt System
- Multi-Function Belt Attachment Points
- Load-Managing Compression Straps
- Seam-Sealed & Fitted Rain Waterproof Cover
- Lightweight Custom Water-Resistant Ripstop X-Pac® Material
- Durable 500D CORDURA® in High Abrasion & Contact Areas.
- High-Quality YKK® PU Water-Resistant Zippers
- External Dimensions (Bag with Modules):
12.5 x 20.5 x 10.5 in (32 x 52 x 27 cm)
- Internal Dimensions (Bag with Modules):
12 x 20 x 8 in (30 x 50 x 20 cm)
- Weight (Bag only):
2.65 lbs (1.2 kg)
- Weight (Bag w/Modules):
4.85 lbs (2.1 kg)
- Weight (Medium Pro Module):
1.35 lbs (.61 kg)
- Weight (Small Pro Module):
.85 lbs (.39 kg)
- Volume (Bag only):
- Over-Head Compartment:
Up to 17" Laptop
Available THS for Hydration bladder, two side pockets for full size water bottles
- Access to Gear:
Front, Back Upper, Back Lower