NEW: With larger apparent field of view of 60° and higher magnification
With the advanced ED,APO glass or even the aspherical elements used in the modern camera lens, you can fully take advantages of the high quality optics and make the crystal sharp observation by Lens2scope. Having both quality spotting scope and camera lens in your camera bag without the redundant weight loading is now possible.
When attached with the camera lens, the spotting scope optical magnification ratio is the camera lens focal length divided by Lens2scope focal length of 7mm. For example, if it’s attached to the 70-200mm f/4 zoom telephoto lens, the combination is a 10 to 28.5X zoom spotting scope. The macro lens can also be used with Lens2scope as a long working distance loupe. With the 1:1 magnification macro lens, it becomes a 36X loupe with the right erected image.
- Focal length: 7mm
- Maximum aperture: 1:2 on axis; Minimum 1:4 through field of View
- Lens construction: 6 elements in 4 groups
- Prism system: Roof Prism
- Apparent field of view: 60 degrees
- Maximum exit pupil: 3.5mm
- Eye relief: 20mm with foldable eyecup for glass wear observation.
- Spotting scope magnification ratio: 1/7X the focal length of the lens mounted.
- Loupe magnification ratio: 36X when the lens mounted has 1:1 macro ratio.
- Focus & Zoom adjustment: By camera lens
- Dioptry change: -5D to +3D through camera lens focus compensation
- Dimensions (LxWxH): straight: 123x78x90; angle:125x78x106
- Weight: straight: 245 grams; angle: 225 g
- Tripod mount: Detachable tripod mount for light weight lens only
Among these lens mounts listed, Lens2scope is not compatible with lens uses “drive by wire only” focus mechanism