- Super light Carbon tripod with a total weight of 613 g and a max. height of 46 cm
- Folded length 19 cm – put it into a backpack and off you go!
- Dynamic and perfectly processed lightweight design
- Set up within 8 seconds thanks to the twist lock
- Incl. ball head with panoramic function
- Slip-resistant rubber feet grant sharp and vibration-free pictures
- Separable and reversible center column for macro shots
- Mini travelling tripod for travel photography and city trips
The table camera stands of the City Traveler Mini series made of carbon are high-quality three-legged mini stands for compact cameras & system cameras (DSLM / mirrorless cameras).Also Smartphones, action cams & 360-degree cameras (for a particularly impressive fully spherical 2 x 360-degrees of panoramas) can be mounted.The small, flexible and dynamic mini travel stand was manufactured in the ultra-light carbon design.We supply this variant in titanium, with a dead weight of 613 g incl. a ball-shaped head and a small packed size of 19 cm with a maximum working height of 46 cm.Thus it fits comfortably into any rucksack and can be easily transported without any expenditure of effort.
Thanks to the twist lock/quick release mechanism + quick change plate the table stand is assembled and disassembled in 8 seconds.So you can also take pictures and videos of subjects and events like fast moving objects or animals, which require a fast response time.Then these images also remain vibration-free and sharp.At the same time, long exposure photography, which guarantees vibration-free shots without the loss of image definition, is simplified with a table stand even with a very long exposure time.That can be exciting in the case of city photography and architectural shots, for example, if you don’t want to include people and cars in the shots.By hand, this has to become shaky after a few seconds of exposure time.The picture becomes indistinct.Here, the Rollei carbon stand of the City Traveler series adopts effective countermeasures.
- Max. Load: 5 kg
- Folded Length: 19 cm
- Max. Height: 46 cm
- Material: Carbon
- Tripod Leg segments: 4
- Tripod Leg diameter: 22, 19, 16, 13
- Min. height: 18 cm
- Max. working height with centre column retracted: 42 cm
- weight without tripod head: 419 g
Scope of Delivery:
Tripod, ball head, quick release plate, tripod bag, manual
Ultra-light and flexible, but sturdy nevertheless - the City Traveler series
Despite its ultra-light carbon structure the table and travel stand amounts to a maximumload of 5 kilos.Not just compact cameras, but also DSLM cameras + (a light or moderately heavy) lens can also be attached to it.This is accomplished by means of a quick change plate/a quick-coupler plate, which is installed on the camera beforehand.Thus you can change from a stand to shooting by hand in a few seconds and if necessary, prepare different cameras for use of the stand and quickly switch from one to another.A further advantage, owing to which you won’t miss any more photo opportunities and will always get the best out of your videos & pictures.Because with a stand very long exposure times also become possible, e.g. with the assistance of an ND filter or CPL filter, without affecting image definition adversely.After a few seconds this is no longer by hand as you automatically begin to wobble.Especially in the case of photographs of flowing water, extensive landscape pictures or striking architectural shots, long exposure with neutral density filters (ND filters) looks very impressive. However, CPL filters make particularly high-contrast and impressive landscape photographs possible by filtering polarized light and intensifying basic colours in the process.In addition, they make pictures that are free from reflections and mirror images possible.
Advantages of the City Traveler Mini Table Stand as a travel stand:
- Very light (613 g dead weight and a small packed size of 19 cm)
- Thus it has hardly any impact on space and weight in your flight baggage
- Can be carried comfortably in your rucksack
- Ball-shaped head, quick release plate & stand bag included
- In approx.8 seconds it can be assembled or disassembled - thanks to the twist lock mechanism
- A reversible central column for micro and macro photography
- A ball-shaped head incl. Panorama function
- A camera can be mounted quickly via a quick release plate
- The ball-shaped head facilitates adjustment to all conceivable angles of rotation and inclination
- Vibration-free macro photography, wildlife photography, sport photography, time lapse & panorama shots are also possible for amateur photographers due to the table stand.
- Enables longer exposure times without the loss of image definition
- Suitable for DSLM cameras, action cameras and 360-degree cameras