The PG-01 is our light-weight solution for the traveling or weight-conscious photographer who wants independent control over both the pan and tilt. This patent-pending modular head is also perfect for shooting both single and multi-row panos. Setup and packing the head is a breeze: quickly attach or remove the Vertical Arm to/from the Horizontal Bar for superior portability; no tools required. The PG-01 is designed to support smaller camera setups, such as “mirrorless” cameras or DSLRs with lenses up to a 70-200mm f2.8.
The PG-01 also has a convenient, magnetized storage slot for 5/32 hex key. The hex key can be used for extra leverage to tighten the head on a tripod or for additional lockup on the leveling base. It’s also handy to have if you ever need to adjust the plate on your camera!
The option with an integrated leveling base eliminates the need for additional parts, keeping your system light and highly portable.
The leveling base have an integrated dovetail for quick and easy mounting onto any of our clamps.
- Allows the user to pivot independently on both the vertical and horizontal plane
- great for smaller micro four-thirds/mirrorless cameras or light-weight DSLR systems
- Quick-release dovetail on base for fast & easy mounting
- 3/8-16” socket on bottom for mounting directly to a tripod
- Ergonomic design gives superior handling and unsurpassed reliability
- Independent locking for both pan and tilt axis
- Laser-engraved millimeter scale offers precise centering and positioning within the clamp jaw
- All components are of the finest Really Right Stuff quality, machined from solid aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight
- Height: 7.75" / 19.7 cm
- Length: 6.6" / 16.9 cm
- Width: 2.8" / 7.1 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb / 481g
- Load Capacity: 8 lb / 3.6 kg