SIRUI G-X Series Ball Heads
The SIRUI G Series Ball Head's compact size, high load capacity, unique internal locking mechanism - capable of holding up to 20 kg (44 lb.) - and unbeatable price, have made them extremely desirable to photographers around the world.
While keeping all of the outstanding benefits of the previous SIRUI G-Series models (separate locking knobs for panning, friction control and main lock, secondary safety lock on the quick release platform, special anodized abrasion resistant surface, etc.), SIRUI has added some valuable features to the new ball heads.
The SIRUI GX Series now has 2 bubble levels to help you quickly align your camera system. In addition to the bubble level on top of the Arca-compatible Quick Release platform, there is also a useful second bubble level on the locking knob of the platform. That means you can critically level your camera even if your camera is in a vertical position!
For fast, precise panorama and stitching control, the degree scale on the base of the ball head is completely visible. Moving in 15° increments couldn't be easier!
And the included Arca-compatible SIRUI Quick Release plate has a place to attach your camera strap, without the need to remove the quick release plate from your camera.
SIRUI G-20X - the compact ball head
- 360° panorama function
- Separate adjustment knobs for panning, friction control and locking for maximum control and flexibility.
- Two bubble levels (one on top and one on the clamp locking knob) for fast horizontal and vertical alignment.
- SIRUI's unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 20 kg.
- Rugged metal locking knob offers a wear-resistant surface and a solid grip.
- Precision built to provide smooth, vibration-free movement
- Product model: G-20KX
- Height: 100 mm / 3.9 inch
- Weight: 0.36 kg
- dia. ball: 36 mm
- dia basis: 50 mm
- max. load: 20 kg
Included in the box:
- Ball head
- Arca-compatible SIRUI Quick Release plate TY-50X
- Neopren-soft case