Multi-purpose bag for holding several lenses or a DSLR with a lens attached. Attaches to the belt or to an optional shoulder strap.
This bag is a miniature compartmentalized camera bag for use on a belt. It is designed to hold 2–3 lenses including two 2.8 pro-size zooms (16-35 or 24-70) plus room for a small third lens, teleconverter or light meter.
- With some of the dividers removed it will hold a “medium” DSLR with a lens attached.
- It has multiple dividers and a “flop over” lid. The lid has a unique Velcro® tuck away feature, providing unencumbered access to the contents.
- Fabrication: The sides and bottom are padded with 10mm (3/8") closed-cell foam. The lid has 6mm (1/4") padding. The interior is constructed with a hook & loop fabric for attachment of dividers.
- Ergonomically curved to fit on your waist.
- Includes two padded dividers with improved V-shaped, “grippier” Velcro® attachment. The dividers can be positioned anywhere in the case or totally removed. Also available is the V025 “trap door” divider for stacking short lenses or telextenders.
- Two side webbing loops for an optional shoulder strap (Y315 recommended)
- Sewn-in SlikClips (on the back side) for mounting inside the Journeyman Pack w/o the need for P111 adapter.
- Will house most small video camera systems.
- Pockets & other features: See captioned photos above.
- Y302 compression strap will attach to the sides
- Smaller pouches can be piggy-backed onto the ends of the case. The case is designed with angled ends for this purpose.
- Designed and Crafted in the USA.
- 17h x 29.5w x 10.5d cm I.D.
- Vol = 5.5 lit
- Weight = 332 g