- Length: 4.21" / 107mm
- Width: 1.5" / 38mm
- Height: 3.09" / 79mm
- Weight: 3.97oz / 112g
- Modular 2-piece design
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized; Type II Black
- (1) 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket (on the L-component only; no accessory socket on the base plate)
- Integrated strap boss for attaching straps to base plate without interfering with other mounting points
- Built-in hex key storage with magnet
- Quick Detach socket on base plate (Compatible with our Magpul QD Swivels and QD Straps )
- Battery compartment and side ports fully accessible with plates installed
- L-component extends to allow additional port access
- Laser engraved centering marks for easy alignment
Really Right Stuff camera body plates are all custom designed for each camera body and precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum. Fully compatible with any Arca-Swiss style quick-release system, our plates feature precisely contoured anti-twist flanges for a perfect fit that prevents twisting between the camera and our plate. All of our quick-release plates utilize a custom machined ¼"-20 threaded, captive-style mounting screw that threads into the tripod mounting socket of your camera body.
Really Right Stuff camera L-plates feature two dovetail mounting surfaces in the shape of an “L"; one on the bottom of your camera, and one on the left-hand side. This additional mounting option allows you to quickly change between landscape and portrait orientations while minimizing the need to recompose your shot, saving you time and hassle. Also, an L-plate keeps your gear centered directly above the tripod’s apex which helps maintain the best stability possible.
Really Right Stuff modular L-plates have all of the same advantages of our amazing L-plates, but are made from two separate components: a conventional base plate, and a dedicated vertical L-component that mounts on the left-hand side of the base plate. This modular approach offers the flexibility of allowing the photographer to remove the added L-component for a slimmer profile, or when maximum access to the side ports is needed.
MagPul- Quick Disconnect (QD) System
This plate features a fully integrated Quick Disconnect (QD) mounting system. This allows users the ability to rapidly mount or dismount a support strap system from a camera body plate featuring a QD mounting socket. QD release systems are a professionally proven system with many already existing third party options, offering a robust 50lbs load capacity when used with our quick release plates. You can use Original Magpul Straps . Also you can add your own strap to Heavy Duty Push Swivel .